Monday, March 19, 2012

Tomorrow is almost here :)

It seems like only yesterday I was wandering into my group orientation at Legacy Weight Management institute, and here it is, the eve of my surgery!
I will be headed to the hospital in less than 8 hours, and I am full of emotions! I am excited, nervous, worried. But, mostly excited! I woke up last night in the middle of the night, and had the hardest tome getting back to sleep, knowing tomorrow is surgery day.
I don't really have much to write here, other than the usual jumbles. I will see you all when I am out of surgery.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about how you're doing after surgery. So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I can't catch up with your blog right now.... I will certainly later and wanted to wish you a great surgery today and speedy healing. Looking forward to following your journey. I am at the very beginning of mine and have also started a blog. I will be sure to check in and catch up real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!

    May I say that you have beautiful green eyes?

    I was banded 2/12/10 and lost 115 lbs. I'm now at goal. You can follow me at http://amandakiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Band Land!!

    I was banded just 3 weeks ago, on March 2nd, so we can journey together! Good luck with surgery today - how exciting!

    Chris
    bandedintheburgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck to you and a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete