Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quest Bar #2

So this morning I had the Coconut Cashew Quest protein bar. I would rate it 7 or 8 out of 10. Nice flavor, but the texture takes some getting used to. The texture is very condensed and chewy, but I'm sure all the bars are the same texture wise.

I will most likely reorder this flavor, but then again, there are another 10 bars to go, so maybe I'll find some I love and not just like. I don't want to have hoards of various protein bars, so I'm hoping to find 2 or 3 flavors that will satisfy me.

I'll post again when I get home from my pre-op class. I forgot to bring a change of clothes, so I'll have to run home before class. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Another Oregonian bandster! WOO HOO.

    You should visit Tina over at http://tinasweight-lossjourney.blogspot.com/

    Tina's in Portland too.

    I am your newest follower. So excited about your upcoming surgery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that! I am excited too! I have been reading your blog for awhile now, and you have done amazingly well. Very, very inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only been able to buy 2 flavors from Vitamin Shoppe the Coconut Cashew and the Vanilla Almond. The Coconut Cashew is way better. I can always find Vanilla Almond on the shelf and no other flavors. I'm about to place my first order online and get a variety box. Here's hoping that the other flavors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete