I just wanted to jump on here and write a quick update before I went to sleep. I just got back from my Las Vegas trip for work, and although I did not do any of the customary gambling/drinking that most do (party pooper, I know), I am still exhausted.
I flew in yesterday afternoon, and left today after my conference ended. Well, actually, I took my shuttle to the airport and waited around for 4 hours, all the while being unsuccessful in accessing the free airport WiFi :-( I wish I could have gone around and saw the sites, but I had to check out by 11am and lugging my suitcase around Vegas after spending all day sitting on my butt while someone droned on just wasn't in the cards. If my hotel would have been in the network to check your baggage for the airport on-site, I definitely would hAve wondered around.
I must say, sitting down all day with an elastic band over my incisions does not make a good end-of-day for me. I am grumpy, tired, and a little sore.I guess that's the sign that I should be getting to bed. I am 100% exhausted.
I'll give a real update tomorrow, including my first tango with real food (ah, the horror!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment