I still need to purchase my multivitamin, biotin, possibly a B vitamin, and peppermint tea. I saw a couple people posting on Lapbandtalk.com that some nurses swear that peppermint tea helps to relieve the gas pains associated with surgery. I am willing to be ready for anything (although, it would be great to be one of those people who gets no gas pains at all).
My Fundamental Protein shipment came today. I decided to try a Lipton cup-a-soup Cream of Chicken with a scoop of the powder for dinner, and could not do it. I probably drank half, but after awhile the taste was not good and the smell was not appetizing. Maybe I will just use it as a mix in for smoothies after awhile.
Otherwise, I'm just chugging along here. Getting closer and closer to surgery day (5 days!!) and scrambling to make sure I have everything ready. I actually ordered two bathrobes online today because my local stores do not have anymore in inventory. I am expecting to receive my Bandwagon book in the next few days, and only hope the robes come prior to surgery day.
No comments:
Post a Comment