Saturday, March 10, 2012

Slow Saturday

Today I am going to go get my snow tires taken off my car. I would wait another couple weeks due to a recent bout of snow, but won't be able to due to my surgery. While I'm downtown, I'm going to wonder over to Powell's and pick up a few titles that my dietician recommended to me. I'm sure I'll get lost in the world of books and buy more than I anticipate. I am also hoping to order "Bandwagon" and its accompanying recipe book, but for some reason the website would not let me order this morning.

My pre-op class went well. I'm not sure you could call it a class, since it was just me. I was able to play with an actual Lapband and found out some new information. Sometimes I feel like I've researched this thing to death, and that it's hard to find any new information. I did find that I won't beep going through airport security because the backing is titanium :)

I guess this is a short post for now. I need to get up and around and get my tires loaded in my car. I also have to go to the hospital and have some more blood drawn, as they had forgotten to include some tests when I went a couple weeks ago. For my last day off before surgery, it seems like I've definitely got some errands to run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment