Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Old Clothes

Yesterday afternoon, I went over to my mother's house to drop off my snow tires til next winter. While I was there, she had me go through a couple bins of clothes she had kept of mine from long ago. Originally, I had told her to just donate them to Goodwill, that if I hadn't seen them in x years, I wouldn't miss them. She, being more thoughtful, kept them because she thought they may be useful in my journey to come.
There are pants in that bin that I have not worn in years... Probably about 10 to be exact. As I was sorting through, there was one lonely 18, many, many 14's, and a few 10/12's. I'm excited that she didn't toss them, because this means I will have some pants on my journey downward, which means I can blow money on other things, like tops :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment