Because the therapy was cancelled, I decided to run some errands. I ended up getting three new workout shirts and two pairs of exercise capris. I also drove up to the supplement store to return the Jay Robb strawberry powder and then went to Target for some vitamins. Whenever I go to a store that sells dishes, I always try and scope out pricing on small bowls (1 cup or less). The Target I went to only had two small rows of dishes, so I wondered further back in the kitchen system thinking maybe there was more there. I came upon the blender aisle, and I saw a Ninja. When I bought my Ninja at Walmart, I only got the 550 Watt one because they don't carry the 700 watt Ninja Pulse. At Target, the 700 watt Ninja with 3 to-go cups (Walmart's only had two) was the same exact price as Walmart. I decided to buy it and return the Walmart one. When I finally got home, I unpacked my new Ninja, only to find out the blender canister was broken :( I immediately called Target (it was 10pm) and told them what happened and asked if I could come and exchange it today. She said of course, but the only bummer was that they wouldn't actually hold another one for me because they only do holds for the day. I'll go back before the gym tonight and exchange it though.
Last weekend, I had bought a pair of 16 pants and last night I decided to give them a whirl. There's probably a good three inches til they will button properly, but they fit perfectly over the thighs/butt. As I was looking at them, it sure seemed pretty impossible that I would one day wear them! I took some pictures of me in them, so will post those when I get my camera plugged in :)
As promised, a photo of the 16's:
| Got a while til they'll button! |
I love my ninja, I could not have made it through the pre-op diet without it!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a bargain shopper, I need you to give me lessons. I am just impulsive, I see it, I buy it. And I never ever ever return anything!!!!
Haha. I am the opposite- finding the best price is almost an obsession. Not like I'm at home googling prices, but boy when I'm in the store it's another ballgame. I really just couldn't pass up the higher powered Ninja with three personal cups vs two. I swear the one I bought originally had been returned, and that feeling was only confirmed more when I was unpacking the Target one because there was packaging missing from the first box that should have been there...
Delete