I decided to get a medical ID tag and found a seller on Amazon who specializes in laser engraving. I can't do anything with bracelets due to working in a restaurant, so I figured a necklace would be great. Due to both my long name and what I wanted to put on the band, most of the necklaces didn't have enough room on the back. I posted pictures below :)
I have been meaning to get one for a while now. that one is super cute too! I love pink!
ReplyDeleteI got it from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ELEG7W/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00
ReplyDeleteThey have 10 different colors and you can customize them as you like. Mine is actually red (I guess the flash makes it look pink), and I just slapped it on my necklace. I figure it's a lot safer just in case something happened to me.
I did buy Dog tag silencers in black to keep it from clanging.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Pink! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a medical ID bracelet that I wear every day. Here's my post about it: http://lapbandgalsjourney.blogspot.com/2009/10/medical-id-bracelet-debate.html