Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fitbit Aria Smart WiFi Scale



After almost two months of anticipation, I got my scale in the mail yesterday! Setup was a breeze! It is definitely a very sleek and nice scale. It has an electronic monitor that says Hi :) when you step on it and then shows weight and body fat %. Unfortunately, it shows my weight about 1.5lb more than my old scale. This makes me think it is almost exactly as accurate as the Dr's scale, as each time I go there my weight is about 2lb more.
On another positive note, the scale also uses WiFi to send my weight and % to my Fitbit site, so I will no longer have to manually log my weight (the simple things in life, right?).

I have an appointment for fill #2 on May 11. I should be getting another 2cc, and will hopefully feel some slight restriction. I am still thinking I will probably have another 2 or 3 months til I get to the "green zone." I am allowed to come in every two weeks, and it seems like most find restriction around 6-7cc. I'll be at 4cc after my next appointment, and then she goes to putting 1cc in at a time.

I am almost done moving. I have a large pile of various oddities to take to good will, a few boxes left to take to my mom's, and a few boxes to take to the boyfriend's house. Today/tomorrow will consist of getting the rest of the stuff boxed and ready to go and then painting a couple of the walls and cleaning...

On the weight loss front, I am slowly going. I haven't been to the gym this week due to the moving/packing chaos, and I haven't been making 100% good food choices. I am aware of the things I'm eating that I shouldn't be, so that's one step in the right direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment