Jay Robb protein shakes are definitely delicious! I tried the dreamsicle on Sunday and had the strawberry this morning. Other than a problem with my protein shaker still having some residual soap left on it (yuck), the protein mix with the milk literally tasted like strawberry milk!
I am trying the vanilla tomorrow and will probably just buy a small tub of chocolate, strawberry, and possibly vanilla. I already have the small tub of dreamsicle.
I will never doubt anyone again when they say Jay Robb is the best tasting.
I am enjoying your blog. I am being banded on 4/26. Where did you buy your Jay Robb at?
ReplyDeleteI got my Jay Robb 12oz at a local supplement store (Super Supplements) for $20, which is less than I could find online. If you have a vitamin Shoppe in your area, you could call and ask for pricing.
DeleteThanks. We have a vitamin shoppe here so I will check there. I tried something from GNC and did not like it at all--too sweet so I need another one other than the chocolate I have that I like.
Delete