Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not much is going on in life for me right now, so I don't really have much to write about. Isn't it funny how when you first start on this journey (or any journey, really) you're full of things to say and write about and read? Now that I've been an official bandster for almost 3 months, I am just putting along. I still read articles on lapbandtalk, but am not nearly as active and don't open every single post that goes up. I am also not obsessively looking on youtube for videos or flipping every rock to find the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am just living my life, one day at a time.

What I have noticed as of late is that I am having the munchies a lot more. Sometimes they are real "I'm hungry" but most of the time they are the evil munchies pushing me to eat potato chips or sweets. I have now dropped to my lowest weight in years, but am hovering right at 220 and have not gotten into the teens. I am wondering if some of this is a mental thing or not? So many people have noticed my weight loss, and I think I am having a mini-freak out. What is relieving is that I cannot eat NEARLY the portions I could before, and if I don't like something I bought to eat, I throw it away, no questions asked. Old me would have eaten anything if I had purchased it, regardless if I actually liked it...

1 comment:

  1. keep blogging. it will help you clear your mind and figure out YOUR path forward.

    ReplyDelete