Tonight, I had my first PB and it was all my fault. I was driving around and doing errands from 6-9:30pm, so I went through a KFC and got a mashed potato and a biscuit for dinner (queen of good food choices here). I got home and by the time I got around to dinner, the biscuit had gone cold. I took a large bite, got distracted by something, and swallowed before I had finished chewing. I think I would have been okay, had I let it sit and work its way through the band, but in a panic I took a sip of water to help it down. Oops. I sat for a minute or two lightly trying to breath and then decided I would take it into the bathroom because I felt the extra saliva start to form. I literally stood over the toilet, spit out some saliva, and dislodged my biscuit.
Lesson learned today. I think it was also karma from the crap I ate today. Tomorrow is a new day.
ugh for the PB. I'm deathly afraid of them. Have you been able to eat biscuits before?
ReplyDeleteI actually had not tried them since before surgery, so I know those are probably a no-non from here on out. The PB experience was most definitely unpleasant...
DeleteI have yet to PB and am just dreading the day it comes!!
ReplyDelete