hello again!
I just wanted to come back on tonight and give an update on my condition. It has been over 14 hours since my surgery and I am still feeling okay.
my two largest stomach incisions are continuing to develop into unhappy looking bruises. My pain is tolerable, and I continue to take my meds on a scheduled dose. I was told it would be harder to eliminate pain than to prevent it.
I am very thankful I bought the mini pillowpet, it has come in extremely handy to hold against my tummy while getting up or down.
I have been having some mild gas pains. None in the shoulder, but definitely in my tummy. I keep burping and it feels so much better. I had two times today where I started to salivate like I was going to throw up but then was able to burp, which instantly made ms feel 100% better.
otherwise, I am doing well. Walking slower, which is to be expected. I have made sure to keep walking around often and to breath into my lung capacity measurer.
For food today, I had one packet of Lipton cup-a-soup cream of chicken, two cups peppermint tea, one Costco no-calorie vitamin water, and one SF pudding. Tomorrow, my goal is to drink two protein s shakes and have some soup. I'm also hoping for 50oz water.
No comments:
Post a Comment