Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hi there!

Not much going on in my life at the moment :)

I think I posted about my new scale, the Fitbit Aria. I love it, but I did not love the extra two pounds it said I weighed when I first got it. I readjusted my current loss to reflect the true number, but did not adjust my beginning weight... I kind of wanted to, but mentally did not want to admit there were two extra pounds there to begin with.
According to my scale, I lost 5.1 pounds in the last week! I love being able to step on, get off and get going with my day and not having to manually log my weight. Laziness at its finest, I guess.
I have officially noticed a large change in some of my clothing and the way it fits. Before surgery, I had to get a new pair of pants. I went into Lane Bryant for the first time ever and got a pair of clearance pants. The fit was okay, but I had to wear my tummy squisher to keep everything kosher. Even then, I would find my pants zipper slowly going downward throughout the day because I was still too fat for them.
I have not worn the above mentioned tummy squisher for quite some time now. This past weekend, I pulled my freshly laundered Lane Bryant's out and pulled them up with room to spare! No more downward zipper or uncomfortable fit! I am thinking another 15 pounds will put me in a tight 16/loose 18.

Okay, I am off for a nice walk on Tryon Creek trail while the weather still co-operates with me :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm thinking about getting the Fitbit, and I just saw the scale last week. Do you think they are worth the money? I'm pretty set on the fitbit, but the scale seems so expensive compared to others I have seen.

    Congrats on 5 pounds in 1 week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love my Fitbit and would recommend it to anyone! I really do think it motivates me to move more than if I was just guessing what I did on a daily basis.
      As for the scale, I would recommend it if you are looking for a scale that has these specific features. I really wanted a wifi scale that auto-uploaded, and it was just a plus that it is made by Fitbit!

      Delete