I got my second fill of 2cc on Friday, bringing me to 4cc total. I honestly think this is almost to the green zone for me, and it's awfully exciting! I do expect that the feeling won't last more than a couple weeks, but I now have somewhere to aim for.
One thing I want to make clear is that this may not be the typical green zone everyone speaks of. I wanted the band for the main reason of being satisfied and eating smaller portions, and this last fill has definitely made that possible. I have noticed some resistance when eating cheaper breads and some issues if I do not chew well. I do NOT want to have food groups eliminated from my diet, so something around this level should be good for these purposes.
Other than that good news, not much has gone on this weekend. I have a wee bit of a sunburn due to the awesome weather we've had this weekend. I have exercised most days of last week and am feeling good. I will be going back to my aqua classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday starting this week and then jogging on the other days. I did go hiking a couple times this weekend, and was reminded how much I love trekking around the woods :)
I also finally used my Garmin FR60. I purchased it a couple months ago, but was not running when it came and really couldn't due to waiting on insurance approval and not being able to lose weight. I have used it twice now and can't wait to keep on using it!
Okay, I am off to bed. I am super sleepy and have an early morning ahead.
You are doing SO well! I canNOT wait to join you. Inspiring! Just think, it has taken me 4 months to lose 13lbs (preband) and look what you've done in 2 with the lapband....and a LOT of hard work! Way to go!
ReplyDelete