Today I am thankful for the opportunity I was given to have WLS surgery. 9 months ago, I was depressed and resigned to be fat for the rest of my life until my stepmom added me to her insurance (that covered WLS) so that I could get the help I needed. I have never been one to ask for something so wonderful and life changing, and I am blessed to have so many wonderful, loving people in my life.
Now I'm coming up on my 6 month band-iversary, and the changes I keep seeing in my body are amazing. I had my honey take updated pictures a couple days ago and put together progress collages last night, and I am so humbled by the change in my body.Without further ado, here they are:
PS: The first four photos are all 2x shirts, the last is a large shirt!!!!
I also went through some more of my old clothes and tried on my 2010 and 2011 winter coats. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I definitely didn't think I'd be wearing a tent :)
I am now 8 pounds until onederland, and it sure seems surreal.
Thank you all for your ongoing support and words of wisdom. I only hope someday I can be so helpful and inspiring to the people embarking on this same journey. It really is a life changer.





Your transformation is incredible! You have done an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your progress. Can really see the difference on the side shots. :)
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!! You're looking great and will be in one-derland really soon! Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteYou have made amazing progress! Onederland is sooooo close!
ReplyDelete