Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some thoughts.

Monday is going to be my first post-op meeting with the physical therapist, dietician, and surgeon. I am crossing my fingers that I will get a fill at my first surgeon appointment- I'm sure I will, as she said the first two are each 2cc. I am definitely not lasting for 5 hours without food, but I am not starving by that time either, so I am hoping that 2cc will show me a bit more sustainability. Everyone varies so much, but a girl can dream, right?

Otherwise, this week I am taking it easy from the gym because I am packing (woohoo). I am moving back in with my mom and her husband for awhile and will be storing a large majority of my stuff in storage. This weekend, my boyfriend will help me move the stuff to storage, and hopefully all that will be left are the things I want to go to her house. I hate packing, but will need to get buckled down on it here soon. I sorted through my outdoor shed last week, and so that is done and ready to go. I do have some things to donate to Goodwill, so that will all lessen the amount that needs to be ready Saturday morning.

Other than that, life is going on. I am still doing well with eating, but am struggling with the internal fight of not being hungry but wanting to eat anyways. I always knew I was an emotional/bored eater, but it's kind of scary to pay attention now. I am not doing either of those eating patterns, but I am definitely having the internal struggle with myself. I can easily see how it would be possible to consume hundreds of calories in one sitting without a second thought!!!

2 comments:

  1. Uggg, I hate packing, but I hate unpacking even more!!

    I have my fingers crossed for your fill and it helping. My swelling is starting to go down and I am feeling the hurtin of being able to eat more.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, new follower here, and I feel like I'm reading my own blog!! I was banded on March 2, so we're really close in terms of needing that first fill. (Mine's tomorrow) - good luck with your appointments and the packing and the paying attention :)

    ReplyDelete