Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aqua Class

This is definitely a class I will be doing again! I loved being in water (always have) and the group was really laid back.  The atmosphere was great and very welcoming! I definitely felt the workout, which made me wonder why other people don't do it? The class had mostly older folks, with three other girls probably in late 20's/early 30's. It really is a good workout, and I would recommend it to others!
I also went to Yoga again today. This is my third yoga class, and each class has been taught my different people. I really liked this instructor and will go to her class again, although the only one I can attend of hers is on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I love aquasizing. I actually had a bunch of ladies from my gym over last summer and we had our own aquasizing class in my pool. It was a blast. I should look into classes again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog... I had a lapband installed in March of 2010, I got 1/2 way through my journey and now I am working at being revised to the Gastric Bypass to get the rest of the way to goal. I am happy to be a new follower. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa:Blogger from "This One Time at Band Camp... 1 vs 300" Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete