Monday, September 17, 2012

Just had to share!

I ordered a large size winter jacket, not knowing if it would fit right or not as the waist measurements provided were smaller than the ones I have taken of myself. I figured if it did not fit, then I had a couple months to lose some weight until I actually really needed it. BUT, it came today and it fits!!!! I am doing the happy dance!




On another note, I seem to be re-thinking my previous beliefs about clothing size and body size. I always thought a large was a "small" size and now that I'm here, it definitely is still too large. I am about 50 pounds to my initial goal (which will put me at the healthy top end of my BMI range) and am beginning to think that goal is still too much. I still have a large belly, bigger thighs/calfs, and larger upper arms. I cannot imagine that 50 pounds will do the trick to get the body shape I want (don't worry, I'm being realistic and not expecting a Victoria's Secret look, just a semi flat belly and thin arms/legs).
From what I can see now, I will revise to 145-150 when I get closer to 160, but we will see when the time is more appropriate. Tricky thing, weight loss :)

1 comment: