Monday, September 10, 2012

Isn't it funny how sometimes we struggle with our food choices and decisions and other times it's just second hat to make the right decisions and go through the day easy as pie?
Thankfully the past week was super easy and I did not feel any temptations and I made sure to get enough protein and stayed pretty low calorie. It looks like this week will be more of the same, with my calories for the day (which include 1oz beef jerky and a Healthy Choice single serve frozen Greek yogurt I have not eaten yet) at 715, including 63g protein. I might have a couple ounces of jerky to get more protein, but I am at the minimum required by my nutritionist.
On another note, I had my biweekly shopping trip last night. I can say without a doubt that I LOVE Trader Joe's. I usually buy my frozen foods at TJ's, along with their light string cheese (something about this cheese is so good!) and milk. I also got some savory mini crackers (something crazy like 37 crackers for 130 calories) and their reduced guilt dips. I was a little miffed because they were once again out of their reduced guilt guacamole for my second trip in a row! I also picked up some light pink lemonade and some $2 buck chucks... hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment