I feel like I am a little off track in blogger world. This past weekend was LOVELY in Oregon, so I went off the grid :) We are now planning a backpacking overnight camping trip for two weeks from now and I'm actually going rafting with an old friend Saturday... Not sure how I feel about wearing my swimsuit in front of others I've never met before, but such is the way of life.
I am chugging away at my diet and water intake. Tomorrow I start a 30 day unlimited bootcamp/crossfit deal I bought, so that should be interesting! I'm a little worried about the 5:15am time frame, but I figure I'll survive, right?
I also have a 30 day deal to a kickboxing studio and a yoga/pilates studio. I actually am finding that the deals are cheap enough to buy a new one for different months and try out different exercises... Maybe I'm just a deal whore ;)
I weighed in at 219.2 this morning, so finally in the teens! Last week I hit 218.8, but went off the grid and it took a day to get back to the teens. My goal for this week is 215.
It's nice going off-grid every once in a while, but it's good to see you back :)
ReplyDeleteThose deals sound like a great way to try new stuff - let us know how the bootcamp goes - is the sun even up that early??
Off the grid is truly therapeutic! Love that you are setting a goal for yourself on a weekly basis. That is how you get it done, girl!!
ReplyDelete