This weekend I "had to" go on a trip to the Oregon Coast for my geology project. The point of the project was to photograph geologically significant sites and then to write up a paper explaining the activity, etc. It just so happened that Saturday was the PERFECT day at the beach- the weather was in the upper 60's/low 70's and the sun shined all day!
I also got a tremendous amount of exercise, as we drove along the Three (3) Capes Scenic Route so I could stop at every beach or viewpoint to find sites.
Today, I wondered around a place a wee bit closer to home where there is an abundance of oceanic fossils and geologically significant places.
Tonight's weigh in was in the 225's, so I am officially down 40 pounds since February! I cannot imagine how I will feel when I hit 215 :)
Way to go!!! You are really making progress!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun on your 'required' school trip!