I am so close to less than 200, which is extremely exciting for me!
I have been actively exercising and started strength training this week. I have been doing at least a 3 mile walk daily- on Tuesday I did 1.5 of that as a jog and today I jogged the whole way! I am not going to be an active runner, but it is coming so much easier now than it has before.
For strength training, I am going to 24 Hour Fitness and am using the Roc-It Selectorized weight equipment. They have both upper and lower body equipment and it has clear instructions for people like me. I went Tuesday and will go tomorrow, but I will probably go on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting next week. I also enjoyed a swim in the pool and a soak in the hot tub, which was nice and refreshing.
I am hoping to break the 200 barrier by the end of this week, keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
I did my second set of appointment for my 6 month checkup without any trouble. The surgeon did a 0.2cc fill and I can definitely feel a difference. I got stuck on turkey jerky today and had a problem with my allergy pill tonight- definitely will have to be cut in half from now on.
Sometimes I wish my surgeon had a better bedside manner. She's not rude, but she's definitely not a person to do small talk. I guess there could be worse things than an adequate surgeon who lacks some social skills, so I'll stop my whining :)
Sounds like you have a great plan. Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that you make it to 200 soon. I totally understand your surgeon comment, mine is that way too. I think most surgeons are lacking in social skills.
ReplyDelete*fingers crossed* What an exciting milestone to be inching towards. :)
ReplyDelete