I am taking this head hunger devil by the horns! I don't know why it's come up rearing its ugly head so fast, but I was caught off guard and kind of indulged myself last week. I didn't do anything excessive, but I also didn't lose any more weight :(
I am trying to figure out why this is happening. I was talking to my honey tonight trying to figure out why. What I know is this:
- I do not feel like I have on other "diets" where I get to feeling deprived and binge eat on junk because I have not allowed any leniency in the program.
- I actually am 100% content and satisfied. I love my band.
- This is the lowest weight I have been in a LONG time. I can't seem to break out of the 220's. I'm wondering if it's some mental hold up?
What I've decided to do is log all of my food for the next week to try and pull myself out of this funk. I will also go ahead and either post a daily total or do a daily picture blog of meals here to keep myself accountable. I don't want to count calories as a lifestyle thing, but I think it's necessary now to get me rolling again. I'm also thinking that periodically counting a couple times a month will help me stay on track.
How did everyone else handle this head hunger thing? What did you do to get over the hump?
I still battle with it. It ebbs and flows. But it doesn't stick around for months or years at a time anymore. I have a bad day or two and get back on track. I thank the band for that.
ReplyDelete