As I previously posted, I am taking a 30 day bootcamp class. I am looking to do that 2 or 3 days per week and was going to fill in the other days with an aqua class at my local gym that I've enjoyed. I went to check the gym schedule and it appears they switched the class from 6pm (when I can go) to 8am (when I cannot). I am busy checking other local 24 Hour Fitness locations for aqua class, but I'm really bummed.
On another note, I have done pretty good this week as far as eating. Last night, on my way home from the emergency room I stopped at Dairy Queen and got some "comfort" food... I ordered a small cone, a corn dog, and a small fry. Pre-surgery I would have been able to easily eat all of that and more, but I was only able to eat the ice cream, corn dog, and maybe 5 fries before my body said no more. I was a little upset because I really, REALLY emotionally wanted those fries, but was also grateful that I had such an amazing tool to keep me in check. Each day I'm amazed by this tool, and even though there are days when I seemingly mourn the loss of being able to stuff my emotions, I am really truly happy that I did this for myself.
Bummer about the aqua class. don't let it get you down. And for goodness sake... stay away from DQ!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's too bad about Aqua class, have you found another activity/exercise? How are things with your band? :)
ReplyDelete